In order to be beneficial to all humanity by pushing their means to the maximum extent possible for the realization of the aims and purposes stated in its charter; with the associations, institutions, institutional structures it has established, the staff it has allocated and qualified personnel; It is the unit that is directed and managed by obeying the rules of giving the job to the competent, hierarchy and consultation.
- FOUNDATION ADMINISTRATION – SOCIAL AND CULTURAL ACTIVITIES
- Directs and manages all activities and works of the Foundation,
- Prepares and implements the working principles of all personnel,
- Keeps the foundation’s budget and accounts of income and expenses,
- Performs all kinds of work related to real estate,
- Represents the Foundation in official institution settings,
- Follows all works related to other official institutions and organizations, which are our working partners and stakeholders,
- Prepares, updates and follows the regulations,
- Deals with all social and financial needs of the working personnel and Works to produce solutions,
- Organizes and distributes the donations and aids to the proper addressees,
- Organizes student scholarship studies and activities,
- Makes all kinds of studies and follow-ups related to the guesthouses.